Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. DEFINITIONS AND TERMS.
Seller - DES.
Buyer - physical person / legal person or any legal entity that places an order online at our web shop or telephone.
Client - natural person / legal entity that has or obtains access to content through any means of communication provided by the EHR (electronic, phone, etc.) or based on an existing agreement between DES and the User.
User - any person / legal entity registered on the site, which, through the account creation process is complete, and has agreed on the terms of site specific General Terms and Conditions section.
Nickname / alias - nickname by which a particular user / clients / customers can add content on the site. Nickname associated information in the User Site / consumer / purchaser as the "User Name".
Account - section of the site consists of an e-mail and password that allows buyers transmission order and containing information about Client / Buyer and Buyer Site history (orders, invoices, warranties goods, etc.).
Favourites - section of the Account that allows buyers / users to create lists.
List - Favourites website of the buyer / user can add the goods they considered preferable and that, subsequently, they can add to your shopping cart ("My Cart").
Lists can be:
- Public: any Client / Buyer / User can view the list of buyer / user where he distributed it on social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google+) or if you access the public profile of the buyer / user of the Site. The lists are public, and the buyer / user can set them as private anytime, directly from their account, Favourites section.
- Private: these can only be viewed by the account holder. The buyer / user can set them as public anytime, directly from their account, Favourites section.
Site - www.despotstills.eu
Order - an electronic document that comes as a form of communication between buyer and seller by the Buyer to the Seller transmit through the Site, the intention to purchase goods and services on the Site.
Goods and services - any product or service, including documents and services mentioned in the Order, which will be supplied by Seller to Buyer as a result of the contract.
Campaign - action to expose commercially, a finite number of goods and / or services with a limited stock and predefined for a limited period of time determined by the Seller.
Contract - the distance contract is concluded between seller and buyer, without the simultaneous physical presence of the vendor and purchaser.Content
- all information on the site can be visited, viewed or otherwise accessed through the use of electronic equipment;
- the content of any e-mail sent to the buyer by the seller through electronic and / or any other means of communication available;
- any information communicated by any means by an employee / employee of Seller, Buyer, according to the contact information specified by him or not;
- information about the goods and / or services and / or charges of Seller in a particular period;
- information about the goods and / or services and / or tariffs by a third party with whom the Seller has concluded partnership agreements in a particular period;
- data on the Seller or its other privileged data.
Review - a written assessment by the owner or beneficiary of a product or service, assessment draws on his personal experience and ability to perform quality reviews andto say whether or not the product or service mentioned specifications of the manufacturer.
Rating - way of expressing the satisfaction of the Client / User / Buyer vis-à-vis the product. Rating is expressed in the form of stars, each product can be scored from one star to five stars. This degree of satisfaction will always be associated with the written review of the Client / User / Buyer on a product or service.
Review - critical assessment or observation purposes, on the edge of a user or other comments.
Question - salutation to other users / clients / customers in order to obtain information about products or services of the page.
Answer - written information that is transmitted user / consumer / purchaser who put a question Site in a particular product page. The answer is an explanation offered by the Client / User /
Buyer of another user / clients / customers in a discussion.Document - these Terms and Conditions.
Newsletter - means information periodically, exclusively electronic or electronic mail (e-mail, SMS) on goods and services and / or promotions conducted by Seller within a certain period without any commitment from the Seller with respect to the information contained this.
Deal - cashing or reimbursement of the amounts resulting from the sale of an asset and / or service by DES, Buyer's use of the card processors approved by the Seller, regardless of delivery method.
Specifications - all specifications and / or descriptions of Goods and Services as specified in the description.
2. CONTRACT DOCUMENTS
2.1. By placing an order on the Site, Buyer agrees with the form of communication (phone or email) by which the seller carries out its business operations.
2.2. The notifications received by the buyer, after performing acts of information and is not accepting the order. This notification shall be made electronically (e-mail) or by phone.
2. 3. For legitimate reasons, the seller reserves the right to change the quantity of goods and / or services in order. If you change the quantity of goods and / or services in order to announce buyer by e-mail or telephone number made available to the Seller at the checkout and return the amount paid.
2.4. The contract is concluded between Seller and Buyer upon receipt by the Purchaser from the Seller via email and / or SMS notification of shipment of the order.
2.5. For orders to be delivered to the address / location of the buyer, prices and bookings Goods and / or Services are valid for 15 (fifteen) calendar days after the registration of the order by the Buyer.
2.6. Documents and information made available by the Seller Site will underpin the Agreement, in addition to its being the warranty issued by Seller or its supplier for the goods purchased.
3. POLICY FOR SALE ONLINE
3.1. Access for performing an Order is allowed any customer / buyer.For legitimate reasons DES reserves the right to restrict consumer / purchaser in order to make an Order and / or some of the payment methods accepted, if it considers that based on conduct or activity Customer / Buyer on the Site, its actions could in any way prejudice DES. In either case, client / buyer can address the Customer Department of DES to be informed of the reasons leading to the implementation of the measures mentioned above.
3.2. Communication with the seller can be achieved through direct interaction with it or addresses mentioned in "contact" section of the site. Seller has the freedom to manage information received without having to bring justification for this.
3.3 In the event of an unusually high volume of traffic originated from a network of Internet, DES reserves the right to require the consumer / purchaser manually entering captcha type validation codes to protect information from the site.
3.4. DES Site may publish information about goods and / or services and / or promotions practiced by him or by any other third party that DES has signed partnership agreements, a certain period of time and in stock.
3.5. All charges for goods and / or services on the site are expressed in EURO, PLN, HUF, CZK, BGL, RON and include VAT.
3.6. In terms provided by law, the price of electronic goods displayed on the site include green tax stamp. If the customer / buyer request details on the exact amount added to the price of it will contact the Customer Service Department of DES.
3.7. In online payment Seller is not / can not be held responsible for any other additional cost incurred by the purchaser, including but not limited to fees for currency conversion applied by the bank that issued the card thereof, where the currency of issuance thereof differ. The responsibility for this action wears only to buyer.
3.8 All information used to describe goods and / or services available on the Site (static images / dynamic / multimedia presentations / etc) do not represent a contractual obligation of the seller, which is used exclusively for presentation.
4. ASSIGNMENT AND SUB-CONTRACTING
4.1. Seller may assign and / or subcontract a third party for services related to order fulfilment, to inform buyers, not necessarily in the form of agreement. The seller will always be liable to Buyer for all contractual obligations.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5.1. The content, as defined in the preamble, including but not limited to logos, stylised, commercial symbols, images, dynamic images, text and / or multimedia content on the site, are the exclusive property of DES, it reserves all rights obtained in this regard directly or indirectly (through licenses for the use and / or publication).
5.2. Consumer / purchaser is not allowed to copy, distribute, publish, onward transfer, modification and / or otherwise alter, use, link to exposure, including any content in any other context than the original one intended for DES, including any content off site, removing signs that signify the copyright of DES over the Content and attending the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the content unless the express written consent of DES.
5.3. Any content to which consumer / purchaser has and / or gain access by any means, it is subject Document, if the contents are not accompanied by a specific usageagreement valid, between DES and this without any guarantee implicitly or deliberately stipulated by DES with respect to that content.
5.4. The customer / buyer may copy, transfer and / or use the Content only for personal or non-commercial purposes only if they do not conflict with the provisions of the document.
5.5. If the DES gives the consumer / purchaser the right to use as described in a distinct usage agreement, certain content that the consumer / purchaser has or obtains access to this agreement, this right extends only to that or those contents in the agreement, only during its existence or their content on the site or a period defined in the agreement, under defined conditions, if they do not represent a contractual commitment by the DES for the customer / buyer or any other third party that has / get access to this content transferred by any means that could be or is damaged in any way from the content during or post-term use.
5.6. No content submitted by the Client or purchased by any means of communication (electronic, telephonic, etc) or acquired it by accessing, visiting and / or viewing does not constitute a contractual obligation from DES and / or employee / the servant DES who mediated the content transfer, if any, to the respective content.
5.7. It is forbidden any use of the Content for other than expressly permitted in this document or the user agreement that accompanies, if any.
6.1. The customer / buyer can place orders on the website, adding goods and / or services wanted in the shopping cart, will complete the order making payments through one of the ways expressly indicated. Once added to your shopping cart, a good and / or service is available for purchase to the extent that there is stock available to it. Adding a good / service in the shopping cart, without the completion of Order does not entail placing an order, thus no automatic booking of goods / services.
6.2. The checkout buyer agrees that all data provided by the necessary process of purchasing are accurate, complete and true at the time of order.
6.3. By completing the order, the Buyer agrees that the seller can contact him by any means available / accepted by Seller in any case it is necessary to contact the buyer.
6.4. Seller may cancel the order made by the Buyer, after prior notification to the Purchaser without any further obligation of any party against the other or neither party has to ask for damages in the following cases:
6.4.1. non-acceptance by the Purchaser issuing bank, the transaction, the online payment;
6.4.2. invalidate the transaction by the card processor approved by DES, the online payment;
6.4.3. data supplied by the Client / Buyer on the Site are incomplete and / or incorrect;
6.5. If the customer / buyer request the withdrawal of the Contract within the legal deadline to withdraw from the contract and must return any gifts that accompanied the product. If the order is paid, the seller will refund the amount within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of informing the Seller by the Buyer of its decision to withdraw from the contract. The amount will be refunded as follows:
6.5.1. For orders paid by card -> the refund in the account from which payment was made;
6.5.2. For orders paid by bank / cash / iTransfer / Bank Card-> by bank transfer;
6.5.3. Orders paid for by credit card UniCredit Bank -> Undo / recalculation rate agreement.
6.6. Seller may defer reimbursement pending receipt of goods sold or until receipt of proof they were dispatched, if not offered to collect the goods himself (it will take the most recent date).
6.7. If a good and / or service ordered by the purchaser can not be delivered by the Seller, the latter shall inform the consumer / purchaser of this fact and will return in the buyer's account equivalent value of the asset and / or services within within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which the seller acknowledges this fact and the date on which the customer has expressly stated its intention to terminate the Contract.
7. GOODS / SERVICES FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL IS NOT ASSURED
7.1. Exempted from the right to withdraw from the contract following:
7.1.1. supply of goods and / or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that Seller can not control and which may occur during the withdrawal;
7.1.2. supply of goods made by Buyer's specifications or clearly personalised;
7.1.3. supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly;
7.1.4. supply of sealed goods which can not be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed by the Buyer;
7.1.5. the supply of goods that have been used from the Buyer or the Buyer's fault damaged.
8.1. Information whatsoever provided by Buyer / Seller Client, will remain property of the seller.
8.2. No public statement, promotion, press release or any other manner of disclosure to third parties will not be made by the Buyer / Client on the Order / Contract without the prior written consent of Seller.
8.3. By submitting information or material through this site, and irrevocable offer Seller unrestricted access to, the right to use, reproduce, display, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information. You also agree that the seller can freely use, in their own interests, these ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send through the Site. DES will not be subject to obligations regarding confidentiality of the information sent, if legislation does not provide otherwise specified in this respect.
8.4. By enrolling in the DES database, client / buyer gives his explicit consent, within legislation, to be contacted by third parties, partners of DES: marketing service providers, other service providers; State agencies, governmental or associations of insurance, when specific legislation so provides; Other companies that DES can develop joint programs on the market for tender of goods and / or services, etc.
9.1. DES Newsletters are sent through specialised partners and approved by DES. Thus, confidentiality and security are assured.
9.2. When, Client creates an account, it has the opportunity to express their consent to receiving newsletters. The option on the agreement issued by the Client, can be modified at any time by contacting DES in this regard.
9.3. Renouncing to receive their newsletters by client or a customer can do at any time using the special link in the newsletters or calling any phone number;
9.4. Renouncing to receive their newsletters imply renouncing the approval given to this document.
10. BILLING - PAYMENT
10.1. Trade prices displayed on the website include VAT www.despotstills.eu according to law.
10.2. The price, method of payment and the payment date specified in each order. Seller to Buyer will issue an invoice for goods and services delivered, the buyer's obligation is to provide all necessary information invoice according to legislation.Payment Terms For orders, we only accept advance payment.- Payment methods Payment by credit card Payment card online personal or company, in complete safety. Accepted payment cards are issued under VISA (Classic and Electron) and MasterCard (including Maestro, if you have code VV2 / CVC2). Online payment processor: platform offered by EuPlatesc. There are no extra charges for transactions. To correct completion of the transaction, necessary data must be entered in Platforms payment transaction authorisation. Card data processing is done exclusively through the platform of payment. DES does not seek or receive any details stored on your card. According pro-forma invoice After receiving your order you will be contacted by our operators who will issue an invoice. Terms defined in the pro-forma invoice price guarantee them only within a period of validity of the same.- By Electronic bank transfer to our current account. Money order.- By cash deposit in the bank.- Payment Using the PayPal online payment platform.
10.3. Seller shall disclose the relevant invoices Order containing the goods and / or services sold by DES, except for goods and / or services sold by partners DES and any other payments related Order in electronic form by adding the bill in the buyer's account or mail, at the e-mail mentioned by Buyer to his account, or on paper, with the delivery of supplies.
10.4. For a correct communication related invoice Order, Buyer incumbent obligations to update whenever any data from their account and access information and documents related to each order, existing account.
10.5. This way the buyer communication, accessing account, will hold a record of invoices issued by DES and can save and archive their turn at any time and in any way he wants.
10.6. By sending the order, the Buyer agrees to receive bills in electronic format by adding them by DES in account or by electronic mail to the address mentioned in the e-mail account.
10.7. If this information is unavailable for more than 48 (forty-eight) hours in the account, please notify us by e-appearance mail: email@example.com
10.8. The data card payment from the Client / User / Buyer will not be accessed frequently and will not be stored by the DES or the payment processor integrated in the site, but by the institution of licensing transactions or other authorised body to providedata storage services identification card, about whose identity Client / User / Purchaser shall be informed prior to data entry.The entity authorised to provide data storage card is EuPlatesc, a company organised and operating under Romanian law, with headquarters located in str. Vasile Milea 2H, sector 6, 061344, Bucharest.
10.9. In some cases, to maintain the security of transactions, the registration of the order, the buyer will be asked to authorise payment by reintroducing its account password or use of fingerprints for mobile terminals that have this feature.
10.10. For security reasons Transactions Client / User / Buyer is advised not remain logged on site and avoid changing the automatic login option on mobile devices. Disclosure account password access is not allowed and recommends the use of passwords with strong security (eg .: contain at least eight characters, including uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special characters).
11.1. Seller undertakes to deliver goods to the consumer / purchaser.
11.2. Seller will ensure proper packaging of the goods and ensure the transmission of documents.
11.3. Seller will make delivery of Goods and Services only in countries members of European Union. Delivery is priced according to category and size of product and country of delivery based on standard carrier rates displayed on the site during the process of placing an order on the web site. Shipping fee can depends on the specific address of the client, it is calculated based on weight and distance to final location, a sales manager will contact you directly with more information.
11.4. Method of delivery: For large parcels through the transport system of palletised goods and/or.
11.5. Delivery deadlines: The max. 15 days where the product is available in stock. The max. 30 days if the product is not available in stock. For special orders, on mutual agreement with the client.
12.1. All goods sold by DES, except for goods resealed, benefits under warranty according to current legislation and trade policy makers. The goods are new (except for goods resealed) in original packaging and come from sources approved by the manufacturer.
12.2. In the case of goods sold and delivered by DES, warranty certificates are issued directly by the manufacturer, where it has a network of national service. If the warranty certificates, will be providing "Pick-up & Return" which involves taking and delivery of goods in conditions free of charge.
12.3. In the case of goods sold and delivered by DES through its partners, the Buyer will receive for each good delivery guarantee receiving a guarantee certificate with details that provide repair service centre during the guarantee period. Goods acquiredthrough partners guarantee is provided by authorised service mentioned on the guarantee related to real or dealers.
12.4. For a correct communication warranty certificate for the Good of the Order, Buyer incumbent obligations to update whenever any data from their account and access information and documents related to each order, existing account.This way of communicating buyer, or by accessing the www.despotstills.eu, will hold a record of certificates of guarantee issued by DES and can save and archive their turn at any time and in any way that wants.If this information is unavailable for 48 (forty-eight) hours in the customer account, please notify us look to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12.5. If the warranty certificates issued by manufacturers, Good claimed defect within the warranty period must be presented directly to the nearest service centre mentioned in the certificate. The authorised producer will take full responsibility to resolve warranty.Lack of Good warranty certificate must be notified within 48 (forty-eight) hours of receipt of the goods on email@example.com address. Any subsequent notification will not be considered.
12.6. For goods resealed, the warranty is issued by DES, the guarantee may cover a period different from the period of guarantee of the same good again sealed. The warranty period is specified in the warranty certificate for each item separately sealed. Conditions of use, handling and transporting a sealed good match those of the products sealed and enjoy the same services unless otherwise stated in the product page.
13. TRANSFER OF PROPERTY ASSETS
13.1. Property Ownership will be transferred to delivery, after payment of the Buyer in the location indicated in the Order (meaning the delivery - signing for receipt of the transport document provided by courier or signing the receipt invoice in respect of supplies made by Seller personnel).
By creating and using Account Customer / user / buyer assumes responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of account (username and password) and for management of accessing the account and, to the extent permitted by law, is responsible for activities conducted through your Account or .By creating the account and / or use of content and / or placing orders, Client / User / Buyer accepts expressly and unequivocally terms and conditions Site last updated version which is communicated in the Site existence from the creation Account and / or use of content and / or the date of order.Later account creation using the Content you accept the Terms and Conditions change occurring on the Site and / or updated versions of the Terms and Conditions Site.Site Terms and Conditions can be modified at any time by DES, as against customers / users / buyers from date of posting on the Site. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions Site confirm by selecting the appropriate checkboxes Site / by sending the order in writing or by telephone / via pay online / by receipt of the goods on delivery.
15. REGISTRATION OF REVIEWS, COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
When you register a particular Review / Comment / Question / Answer Site, Users / Customers / Buyers to give the seller a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited territorial and entitle the Seller to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display such content.Each user / clients / customers, upon registration of Review / Comment / Question / Answer in those parts, undertakes to respect the following rules:- To refer only to features and / or usage of a particular product or service, avoiding information about issues that can change (prices or offers) or information pertaining to exhibition mode control;
- Using only aproved languages. Allowed and words or phrases which, are widely used in all environments on the field;
- Use appropriate language, non-vexatious without words that could offend or harm any other user / clients / customers;
- Ensure proper classification of such content placed on Site: Any questions will be entered in the "questions and answers customers', any user will be enrolled in the" Reviews ";
- To ensure that the information entered by them are realistic, accurate, not misleading and in accordance with applicable laws, thus respecting the rights of other parties including copyright, trademark, license or other proprietary rights, publicity or privacy;
- To use this facility only to communicate or obtain further information on a particular product or service on the Site without reference to other companies that promotes buying and selling of products or services;
- Do not provide or require, in any manner and in any extent, personal data (contact details, information on delivery or home address, phone numbers, email addresses, names and / or last name, etc.) or any information that might lead to disclosure of personal information;- Not to include information and / or details about the URLs (links) from other shopping sites that carry the same commercial activity as a seller;- Do not try to rig the services offered by Seller or to enrol Reviews / Comments / questions / answers that contains advertising material nature;
- Use the Review / comment / question / answer as a means of communication with the seller, in this regard will be used Seller contact data registered on the site. Besides a realistic assessment of critical when registering a user, user / consumer / purchaser will add a relevant product Rating and related services. Review sites, along with their corresponding Rating sites, will influence the overall rating of the product or service number that appears in parentheses next to their title. So a Review Rating accompanied by a large increase could lead to a general site and a Review Rating accompanied by a small decrease could result in a general community. Users / Customers / Buyers who register Reviews that attach photo or video files will observe the following rules:- Uploaded files will contain images and / or videos that relate to your product or service for which the user writes, ensuring that uploaded files respect copyright;
- Uploaded files will not contain violence, adult content, language licensing or other content that offends a person / a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, handicap, gender, age, veteran status, the sexual orientation or political;- Uploaded files will not contain information about other people;- Uploaded files will not contain URLs or watermarks to sites that carry the same commercial activity as a seller.When a Review / Comment / Question or Answer is singled by a User / Client / Buyer as having inappropriate content from a perspective purely subjective content is examined carefully by Seller to determine if it violates the Terms and Conditions Site. The texts, photos or videos entered is deleted from the site only after their examination by the Seller.If the seller finds violation of the terms and conditions repeatedly, it reserves the right to suspend the ability for users / clients / buyers to enrol Reviews / Comments / questions or answers in the "Questions and Answers customer" and " Reviews'.For complaints or claims related asset and / or services purchased, buyers have complaint forms available from the website: www.despotstills.eu. The deadline for complaints or referrals is resolution of 30 calendar days of receipt.
16. FORCE MAJEURE
16.1. Neither party shall be liable for failure to perform its contractual obligations, if such non-performance on time and / or properly whole or in part is due to a force majeure event. Force majeure is unforeseeable, beyond the parties and can not be avoided.
16.2. If within fifteen (15) days from the date of his respective event does not stop each party shall be entitled to notify the other party as a termination of contract without any of them could ask for other damages.
17. APPLICABLE LAW - JURISDICTION
2. Processing of personal data
S.C. DES Cazane S.R.L. It is registered in the Register of personal data processing under the number 6025/2016.According to Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, modified and supplemented, DES has the obligation to manage safely and only for specified purposes, the personal data you provide about yourself .The purpose of collecting data is to inform users / customers (buyers) on their account statement from despotstills.eu, inform users / clients on the status of orders, evaluating products and services, commercial activities, promote products and services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, tracking and monitoring sales and consumer behaviour.By filling in your data in the form of account creation and / or Order declares that it accepts unconditionally that your personal data be included in the database of DES, registered in the register of the processing of personal data under number 6025/2016 - and you agree expressly and unequivocally that all such personal data to be stored, used and processed unlimited territorial and / or temporarily by DES, affiliates and their collaborators for the development and / or implementation of DES, affiliates and their collaborators activities such as, but not limited to, commercial activities, promote products and services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, tracking and monitoring sales and consumer behaviour. Also, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such personal data can be transferred (ceded) by DES both affiliates and other / other entities in the country or abroad.By reading these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, namely the right to information, access to data, the right of intervention, right of opposition, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision, right to go to court in case of violation of his rights under the Law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the freemovement of such data. Also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request their total or partial deletion.Based on a written, dated and signed, mailed firstname.lastname@example.org
- you can exercise freely the following rights:- Once a year, it is to confirm that personal data are processed or not;
- To interfere with the data transmitted;- To oppose data processing for legitimate reasons relating to their particular situation
- Erasing data, unless required by law.Based on a written, dated, signed and sent to: email@example.com, you can exercise the right of the data, as appropriate:
17.1. correction, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing does not comply with the law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, especially incomplete or inaccurate data;
17.2. transformation into anonymous data whose processing does not comply with the law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data;
17.3. notifying the third party to whom the data were disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort towards the legitimate interest that could be harmed.The DES may notify users / clients through weekly newsletter on current offers, and can send greeting cards, gift coupons or other special messages.DES does not promote spam. Any user / customer has explicitly provided his email address on the website www.despotstills.eu can choose to delete it from our database.The information you provide will be used for the purpose for which you provided to administer, support and evaluate our services and to prevent breaches of security, law and our contract terms.Also, DES may provide your personal information with other companies that are in partnerships, but only under a pledge of confidentiality on their part, which guarantees that the data are kept secure and that the provision of personal information is required by law, as follows: providers of marketing services, courier services, payment services / banking, telemarketing or other services, other companies with which we can develop joint programs offering to market our products and services, insurers.Your personal information may be provided to the Public Prosecutor's Office, Police, Courts and other authorities of the state, under and within the law as expressly stated in response to applications.
3. Model withdrawal based Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014 on consumer rights in contracts with professionals and amending and supplementing certain acts (published in the Official Gazette, Part I no. 427 of 11.06.2014)
wish to withdraw from the contract.
- To [here insert name, mailing address and, ifappropriate, telephone number, fax number and addresse-mail of the professional]
- I / (*) hereby give inwithdraw from my / our (*) contract of salethe following goods (*) / provision of the following services (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of consumer (s)
- Address of consumer (s)
- Signature of consumer (s) (only ifthis form is notified on paper)
- Date(*) Delete where not, where appropriate.Important Information consumer's right of withdrawal, based on the Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014 on consumer rights in contracts with professionals and amending and supplementing certain acts (published in the Official Gazette, Part I no. 427 of 11.06.2014)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within 15 calendar days. The withdrawal period will expire after 15 days from:
- From the day you enter or a third party, other than the carrier, and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods (in the case of a sale)or
- From the day you enter or a third party, other than the carrier, and indicated by you., Physical possession of the last item (in case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately)or
- The day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier, and indicated by you., Physical possession of the last lot or the last track (in a contract for the delivery of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces)or
- The day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier, and indicated by you., Physical possession of the first product (in the case of a contract for regular delivery of goods over a period of time)To exercise the right of withdrawal must inform us about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement, for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.For this purpose, you can use the attached model withdrawal; but it is not mandatory to use. You can complete and transmit electronically on our website [www.despotstills.eu] withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement. If you use this option, we will communicate without delay, on a durable medium, example by e-mail confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal.To meet the deadline for withdrawal is sufficient to send the statement of exercising the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.If you withdraw, we will refund any amount that I received it from you, except for the costs of delivery and collection of standard products offered by us (based tariffs carrier to match merchandise related to delivery your product) the consideration which will be deducted from the total product paid without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same payment method as the one used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed repayment another way; In any case, you will not be charged fees as a result of such reimbursement.